The Rule: It takes 21 days to form a habit (hopefully a good one!) and 90 days for that habit to become an enduring lifestyle change.
1. Aspire What is something that you would like to change or accomplish in your life? Set a goal (and make it attainable)!
2. Plan What will it take to achieve your goal? Plan out the steps (in detail) that you will actively take to work toward building better habits!
3. Focus What will inevitably distract you or could potential derail your mission? Avoid those things! Remain centered and stay positive along your journey.
4. Commit How important is commitment? It’s everything! The 21/90 only works with consistency and as such the 21 (and eventually 90 days) must be consecutive! Do not waver in your quest to build healthy habits and ultimately make positive (and sustainable) lifestyle changes.
5. Repeat Ready for more!? Maybe last time it was improving your health. And what do you know, it worked! While maintaining the healthy habits that you developed in using 21/90 the first time continue to use the rule again and again to achieve a wide array of goals across all aspects of your life. :)